It’s been around 3 months of my blog and I thought it would be the perfect time to introduce myself. Also, now I am more comfortable in opening up and sharing my personal facts with you all. Thanks for being so supportive and helping me gain the confidence to be open with you all! Love this blogging community.My name is Rachna. I am married, mom of a 2-year lovely daughter. I live in Seattle, Washington. Sharing with you all some facts about me.
- I am an Indian by origin.
- I am an engineer by profession and presently loving to be a stay at home mom.
- I had a typical arranged marriage and it has been the best decision of my life.
- I have a strong sweet tooth.
- I like cooking and trying out new dishes excites me!
- I am a big foodie. When it comes to yummy food, I hardly care about the calories.
- I believe in fate. Everything happens for a reason is what I believe in!
- I like dressing casually, love doing makeup.
- My favorite color is all shades of blue. Also, I like mustard yellow and grey.
- Romantic, thriller and real-life based movies are genres that I like watching
- Happiness to me is being around my favorite people, my family n friends, yummy food and controlled weight.
- People with a negative attitude, superiority complex and complicated nature are the annoying ones to me.
- If I don’t like someone then I just distance myself from them over a period of time.
- I believe that being around good people reflects on you. Stay away from toxic people.
- I have never drunk or smoked in my life(just it didn’t excite me. so, no offense to people who do it!)
- I am not a tea or coffee addict. I occasionally have Tea on weekends.
- I love taking long walks.
- I am very bad at remembering dates( Birthday’s, anniversaries). I hope to get on it soon!
- I am an extrovert and very expressive of my emotions.
- I like to express what I feel but I won’t open up on something I dislike except for my husband, parents and my best friend (they love me no matter what!)
- I believe in family values and tradition.
This blog is all about my personal take on fashion, beauty, travel experiences, health, things I love and general awareness based topics. Blogging has been the best thing for me, it has given a new perspective to my life and I enjoy being here. Reading wonderful blogs of you people really motivates me. I get to know so many new things every day through your blogs and interacting with you all!
Off late, I have not been very consistent with my posts. My little daughter is very possessive of her mom to be busy on laptop or phone. She turned two the last week and now she is a bigg girl(that’s what she says), quite naughty, sweet and very talkative.. I love spending time with her- playing, singing songs, going on a walk, dressing her, cuddling, hugging..just everything..she is the happiness!. It’s so much fun to be with her. Soon, with the time passing by so rapidly she will grow up and get busy in her life..that’s what it’s meant to be!..So, trying to make the most with her. I have realized the importance of time ‘Time is money’ ..Yess.. definitely true for me..!
I could keep going and going but enough of me for the time being. Hope, you all didn’t get bored. I would like to thank you all for being so kind. Would love to know what you guys found interesting about me through this post. It’s totally fine if there’s nothing … let’s get real. LOL! You guys are awesome and please keep supporting each other. Thanks!
Stay happy and motivated.