It’s been around 3 months of my blog and I thought it would be the perfect time to introduce myself. Also, now I am more comfortable in opening up and sharing my personal facts with you all. Thanks for being so supportive and helping me gain the confidence to be open with you all! I love this blogging community.
My name is Rachna. I am married, mom of a 2-year lovely daughter. I live in Seattle, Washington. Sharing with you all some facts about me.
- I am an Indian by origin.
- I am an engineer by profession and presently loving to be a stay at home mom.
- I had a typical arranged marriage and it has been the best decision of my life.
- I have a strong sweet tooth.
- I like cooking and trying out new dishes excites me!
- I am a big foodie. When it comes to yummy food, I hardly care about the calories.
- I believe in fate. Everything happens for a reason is what I believe in!
- I like dressing casually, love doing makeup.
- My favorite color is all shades of blue. Also, I like mustard yellow and grey.
- Romantic, thriller and real-life based movies are genres that I like watching
- Happiness to me is being around my favorite people, my family n friends, yummy food and controlled weight.
- People with a negative attitude, superiority complex and complicated nature are the annoying ones to me.
- If I don’t like someone then I just distance myself from them over a period of time.
- I believe that being around good people reflects on you. Stay away from toxic people.
- I have never drunk or smoked in my life(just it didn’t excite me. so, no offense to people who do it!)
- I am not a tea or coffee addict. I occasionally have Tea on weekends.
- I love taking long walks.
- I am very bad at remembering dates(Birthdays, anniversaries). I hope to get on it soon!
- I am an extrovert and very expressive of my emotions.
- I like to express what I feel but I won’t open up on something I dislike except for my husband, parents and my best friend (they love me no matter what!)
- I believe in family values and traditions.
This blog is all about my personal take on fashion, beauty, travel experiences, health, things I love and general life improvement based topics. My Instagram @thatsmyside is all about fashion, food, Self-care, product reviews, beauty, health & fitness, motherhood, and so much more.. Blogging has been the best thing for me, it has given a new perspective to my life and I enjoy being here. Reading the wonderful blogs of your people really motivates me. I get to know so many new things every day through your blogs and interacting with you all!
Off late, I have not been very consistent with my posts. My little daughter is very possessive of her mom to be busy on a laptop or phone. She turned two the last week and now she is a bigg girl(that’s what she says), quite naughty, sweet and very talkative.. I love spending time with her- playing, singing songs, going on a walk, dressing her, cuddling, hugging..just everything..she is happiness!. It’s so much fun to be with her. Soon, with the time passing by so rapidly, she will grow up and get busy in her life..that’s what it’s meant to be!… So, trying to make the most with her. I have realized the importance of time ‘Time is money’ ..Yess.. definitely true for me..!
I could keep going and going but enough of me for the time being. I hope, you all didn’t get bored. I would like to thank you all for being so kind. I would love to know what you guys found interesting about me through this post. It’s totally fine if there’s nothing … let’s get real. LOL! You guys are awesome and please keep supporting each other. Thanks!
Stay happy and motivated.
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest
Shop My Looks
138 thoughts on “About Me – Seattle Blogger |Seattle Lifestyle Blogger | Seattle Fashion Blogger | Visit Seattle | Fashion Blogger | Seattle Indians | Seattle Food Blogger | PNW Blogger | Mommy Blogger | Stay At Home Mom”
Hi Rachna, you dropped by my blog today. Thanks for the motivation.
Also, you have quite a happening space here. Keep going. Cheers!
Hey!!… nice work and good progress… followed you.
One more….in many of your facts i feel like its mine…:) what a coincidence!.
Thank you so much for finding my blog and liking a post. Hope you come back soon
It’s a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for visiting Under Western Skies.
Hey nice! 🙂 I’m Indian too 😂 but it’s so nice reading your blog just followed you write really well
Thanks dear… followed you back..it’s always good to connect with fellow bloggers..
Thanks so much! And yes it is 🙂
How did you have collected this much followers in short time.
I have a whole blog post for that… thanks for stopping by dear..😊
Thank you for sharing facts about yourself! Your blogging tips post is very helpful to me. And you have such a sweet and beautiful little girl. PS: I love all shades of blue too!
Nice to meet you. Welcome on my blog too.
Nice to meet you! I look forward to reading more of your work. Writing does have a way of expressing ourselves. Here’s a link to my blog: https://beutiflee.wordpress.com/
Beautiful introduction,Rachna. Hope to read more about you and the stuff you like through your blog posts.
– and Earth colors+ dark green I should think? 🙂
Welcome to my blog. There are more than 7000 ‘full screen’ picturea waiting for you! Please enjoy!
wow, it was so nice to know you dear.
Nice to know you
Wow, u are pretty and a cute daughter. I wish to have a daughter too😍😍
Thank you so much…
You visited my blog today. Thank you for dropping by. I am not sure if you learned anything new. You are quiet about your faith. I hope you visit again soon.
I liked your post.. faith is something personal to every individual and I liked to know your beliefs and respect your opinions.. positivity and peace is what the world needs..😊
The world has been needing “positivity and peace” as long as I can remember. The most positive thing I can think of is for man to have peace with his Maker. Yes, “faith is something personal”, but when you have discovered peace you cannot help but share it. Thank you.
Hiya Rachna, your blog is really cool. Love how you easily share of yourself, as well as your blog topics:)
Thank you so much
Hi Rachna! Thank you for liking my post as it brought me to your site. You’ve inspired me to do an about me post! i know i have an about me section on my site, but doing this seems even cooler. I’ve followed you now and started to read some of your posts. Very cool! Have a great weekend!
Thank you so much for appreciating my post and following my blog..followed back.. yeahh..looking forward to your ‘about me’ post… it’s so good to be connected to fellow bloggers and share ideas!
I love it.
So lovely to read about you and your family ..! your daughter is very cute 🙂 Me too have a beautiful daughter . Daughter love is that love which completes you. I look forward to reading more of your post 🙂
Thank you so much for reading my post… you are so right! A simple hug from her makes me so happy…
Finally someone who is not addicted to coffee or tea 😀 I think that is great. You and your daughter look beautiful xx
That’s so true and also addictive.. once in a habit, it’s hard to not have it a day or too !
Lovely to read about someone new! The people I’ve met, that I now count amongst my “blogging” friends, are some of the most wonderful people I’ve met.
You have a beautiful family! I look forward to reading more of your posts.