Keeping up with the daily house cleaning can be a drag, but it doesn’t have to take up all your time. I feel that keeping a clean home is less about the time involved and more about a routine. A cleaning schedule can actually make keeping your house clean a whole lot easier! Also, using the right products and tools for your home can definitely make a difference.
Recently I started using SimpleCoat sealer and it definitely has lessened my cleaning time. Love how effectively this product seals and protects the surfaces of my home, making natural textures look brand new and polished.
Just a few drops of SimpleCoat’s ultra-concentrated formula is all I need to give my home surfaces a long-lasting, brand new look. SimpleCoat’s non-toxic multi-surface treatment effectively seals and protects surfaces in your home, making natural textures look brand new and perfectly polished- Shields from liquids, stains, odors, fingerprints and gives long-lasting protection.
- Easy to use! Wipe on with a soft cloth, wipe off excess. No drying time
- Non-toxic formula safe around children and pets! NO solvents, VOCs, BPAs, phthalates, or petroleum distillates
- The food-safe formula will help prevent the growth of bacteria on bacteria-prone surfaces such as wooden cutting boards
- Hypoallergenic, odor-free with no dyes or fragrances
- Great for use in the kitchen, bathroom, and more for all your spring cleaning needs! Just a few drops of SimpleCoat’s ultra-concentrated formula will go a very long way in giving your home surfaces a long-lasting, brand new look.
SimpleCoat can be used to protect a variety of surfaces around your home including stainless steel appliances, hard plastics, stone countertops like granite, marble, and tile, wooden cutting boards, leather boots and shoes, bags, brass instruments, and much more. You can find this product at @amazon (Here!)