I am so happy to be nominated for Liebster Award. Thanks a lot! Daneelyunus for considering my blog and It feels great to be recognized by the fellow bloggers for an award. Click here and check out Daneelyunus’ amazing blog with interesting posts on technology, news, random facts, life with great content.
What is LIEBSTER AWARD?
Liebster award is an award that exists only on the internet, which is a way of recognizing and admiring bloggers by bloggers. It is also a fun way of discovering new bloggers.
What to do if you are nominated for Liebster Award?
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, you should do the following:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Tell 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 8 questions which is given by the blogger.
- Nominate 15 bloggers who deserve the award
- Make 8 original questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.
Questions and Answers :
1. What you do prefer love marriage or arrange marriage?
Arrange or love! well, I had a typical arrange marriage and to be honest! I could never have found a guy like my dear husband( Thanks! to my parents for knowing what’s best for me!). The arranged marriage system sounds good, yes? Especially when it seems so hard to find the right person yourself.
2. What is the aim of your life?
I may sound cliche! The aim of my life is to be happy with my family around, raise my daughter in a best possible way to be a confident, strong, independent and most importantly a good person(kids are the future, you know!). And actually, I can go on and on. Probably I can write a blog on it! LOL!
3. Which actor and actress you like?
This one is interesting! I love Bollywood movies and my favorite in Bollywood – Ranbir Kapoor(Actor) and Alia Bhatt(Actress).
I enjoy watching a thriller and sweet romantic Hollywood movies and my favorite in Hollywood – Bruce Willis (Actor) and Sandra Bullock (Actress )
4. Are u bachelor or married? Is bachelor life is comfortable than married life?
Ahh! I am happily married to my Man. And I love this life! Comfort in married life is personal and depends on each individual experience with it. I personally think that married life is blissful and nothing can be compared to the feeling of having someone who loves, cares about you and give you all the reasons to be happy. Married life rocks!
5. What do you prefer friends or boyfriend and girlfriend?
Friends forever! Friends are classic – No breakups and no stupid tantrums!
6. What is the major problem in our country and why?
I am an Indian and the major problem in my country is pollution which has made it quite difficult to survive and maintain a healthy life in big cities… Why? Do I even need to answer the reason for pollution!
7. Is live-in relationship right or wrong?
It’s again an individual choice but I personally don’t feel anything wrong in Live-in relationship. It can, in fact, save you from being married to a wrong person as staying together is a different game and it lets you know the person better!
8. What do you like about sports and why?
I like outdoor activities and sports is a good way to have some physical activity. I like playing badminton. It’s an interesting game to play and also a good way to boost fitness.
11 random facts about me
- Like cooking and enjoy trying out new recipes.
- Love spending quality time with my family.
- I like to learn about new things, whether it be- food recipes, makeup, technology, health-related, just anything that strikes me.
- I like to be in the company of people with a nice sense of humor.
- I like to keep away from negativity.
- I have my phone always in the silent mode and I have no idea, why?
- Love for sweets and spicy foods.
- I have an IT background but my carrier goal is not concentrated in that field.
- I am quite bad at singing but thanks to motherhood! I am my daughter’s favorite singer (until she is old enough to know that my singing is a torture to ears..lol!)
- I really care for the people who value me and I always try not to hurt anyone knowingly.
- I love bright colors and my favorite color is Royal blue (All dark blue shades actually)
- Sawa Minori
- GE Garland
- Manish Malu
- Pooja G
- Navya Raj
- Review It
- The Nomadic Architect
- The glossy tulip
My question to the nominees:
- What’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you since you started blogging?
- What’s the best place in the world you would love to travel to and who would you go with?
- If you could tell your teenage-self anything, what would that be?
- What kinds of things bring you joy?
- What is something about yourself that might be considered taboo but you don’t mind letting people know?
- How would you describe your clothing style?
- If you had to describe yourself in a single word, what would it be?
- Whats your all time favorite movie?
Congratulations to all the nominees for this award! I love your blogs and hence it was worth nominating for this award. I hope you all have fun answering the questions!
Stay happy and healthy.